Now, the AAU has made it easier for you! No longer do you need to mail in different rosters to each event you enter. Once a roster is submitted online, it is available to you for the rest of the 2012 AAU season. Once your roster is completed, you may return to update it (as rules allow) or use it as is, for the next tournament.
You must have a current 2012 AAU Club Code and Individual Membership ID's to build your roster.
FIRST TIME CREATING A ROSTER
- User/Password: When you first start creating your roster, you will be asked to create a user name/password.
- Build Roster: Second, you will then build your roster by adding athletes and coaches, one at a time, with their AAU membership number.
* Entering the membership number and zip code will automatically populate their info into the system - saving you time and energy!
- Choose Event: Last, you will choose the event where your roster will be delivered.
For future events, you will simply log back in with your user name and password and choose another event. Only you will have access to your team's info.
UPDATE YOUR ROSTER
If you need to update your roster, you may log back in to make changes as allowed by the AAU Boys' Basketball Rule Book found at www.aauboysbasketball.org
1. REVIEW TOURNAMENT INFO: To get started, first review carefully ALL tournament information.
2. CREATE YOUR USER NAME and PASSWORD: This will be your login for every event you submit a roster
3. SUBMIT YOUR ROSTER: Submit your roster. It will carry through all events.
3. CHOOSE AN EVENT: Choose an event and have your roster delivered.